The Safeguarding Team
If you have any concerns about a child, please report to one of the Safeguarding team above. Ask any member of staff where to find us or ask at the main school office.
Safeguarding at RPS
Rotherhithe Primary School Early Years Day Care Centre: is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for children, staff and visitors and promoting a climate where children and adults will feel confident about sharing any concerns which they may have about their own safety or the well-being of others. We aim to safeguard and promote the welfare of children by protecting them from maltreatment; preventing impairment of children’s health or development; ensuring that children grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care; and taking action to enable all children to have the best outcomes. The School’s Child Protection (CP) policy draws upon duties conferred by the Children Acts 1989 and 2004.
Keeping Children Safe in Schools (Part 1) Translated:
Please note that The London Grid for Learning (LGfL) have translated KCSIE 2020 Part 1 into a number of community languages as part of their commitment to helping schools keep children safe. The LGfL says: “As many schools employ speakers of English as an Additional Language who are not required to have a high level of English for their role, it can be challenging to ensure that everyone understands the full meaning and principles of the guidance,” You may find the translations useful and they can be accessed via https://national.lgfl.net/DigiSafe/kcsietranslate.
Please choose from the following options.
- Safeguarding (Child Protection) Policy 2020
- Protecting children in education settings
- Keeping children safe in education – Sep 2020
- Keeping children safe in education – Staff – part 1 Sep 2020
- Communications Procedure.2020-2021
- Data Breach Policy Dec 20-22
- Data Retention Policy 2020-22
- CCTV Policy 2020-2022
- Data Protection Policy Dec 20-22
- Health and safety policy 2020-22
- Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
- Privacy_Notice_re pupils
- Information Security Policy 2019