Rotherhithe Primary Pupils Premium
The Pupil premium is a sum of money the school receives for each student who is either in receipt of Free School Meals (FSM), who has been in receipt of them in the pastor is considered to be a ‘Looked After Child’ (in local authority care/ fostered). These groups together are classed as ‘Disadvantaged’.
At Rotherhithe 64.4% of pupils are in receipt of FSM a larger than average percentage when compared with other schools (the national average is 26%). We view the needs of all pupils as important and we strive to create the best opportunities and experiences for every single pupil at the school.
We are required to publish how much Pupil Premium money we receive and how we have chosen to spend that money. We are also required to publish the results for students who are disadvantaged compared with their peers. Below is a summary of that information.
Please choose from the options below:
- RPS Pupil Premium 2021-2022
- RPS Covid Catch-Up Premium Plan – February 2021 mid year review
- RPS Pupil Premium 2020-2021
- RPS Pupil Premium 2019-2020
- RPS Pupil Premium 2018-2019
- RPS Pupil Premium 2017-2018
- RPS Pupil Premium 2016-2017