We aim to:
- Develop a positive attitude towards Mathematics as an engaging, relevant and exciting subject.
- Develop resilience and a growth mindset key for problem solving
- Develop language and communication so that children can articulate and express their ideas using correct mathematical vocabulary
- Develop mathematical understanding through systematic direct teaching of appropriate learning objectives in a cumulative curriculum
- Develop conceptual understanding using the concrete-pictorial- abstract approach which represents ideas in multiple ways
- Develop mathematical thinking and problem solving through exploration and high order questioning
- Develop fluency through quick recall of number facts and teaching a range of efficient mental and written calculation strategies for all four operations.
Please choose from the following options:
Please click on the links below for more information.
Other Maths Content:
Please choose from the options below:
Maths with Parents:
Please find below a recording of the webinar for the Maths with Parents Launch on Wednesday 30th September 2020. To view the webinar, please click on the link below: