Start and end times – September 2021
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, our start and end times have changed to allow for staggered entry and exit times reducing the chance of bubbles coming into contact with eachother. Please see the new timetable below.
- Nursery am children will arrive at 8:45am through the Early Years Gate. Children who attend Nursery in the morning only will exit via the Early Years gate at 11:45 am.
- Nursery pm children will arrive at 12:20pm via the Reception Office Gate. They will leave nursery at 3:20 pm via the Early Years Gate.
- Reception children will arrive at 9:00am and go straight into their classrooms. The children will leave school at 3:00 pm.
- Year 1 children will arrive at 8:55 am and enter school through the Early Years gate. They will travel through the Reception class, through the infant hall straight into their classrooms. The children will then leave school at 3:10 pm through the Early Years gate.
- Year 2 will arrive at 8:55 am and enter the school building via the main office reception gate. They will travel straight to their classrooms. They will be released at 3:10 pm via the reception gate.
- Year 3/4 children will arrive at 9:00 am and enter the school building via the main office reception gate. They will be released at 3:15 pm from the main office Reception gate.
- Year 5 children will arrive at 8:55 am and the children should enter the school through the ICT gate and travel straight to their classes. The children will leave at 3:10 pm from this gate.
- Year 6 children will enter via the ICT gate at 9am. They will travel straight to their classrooms. They will be released from this gate at 3:15 pm