As part of their RE learning, Year two children visited the Church of Saint Mary the Virgin. Inside the Church, the children met the Vicar who gave the children the guided tour of his beautiful Church.
It is estimated that this church was built in 1282, although Roman bricks have also been uncovered on this site, so it is steeped in history. The church falls within the Anglo-Catholic tradition.
We took some pictures of the visit, which can be seen in the gallery below. Please click on the thumbnails for a larger view.