If you think your child may be entitled to FSM please complete the FSM application form. You can download the form using this link: https://bit.ly/35ydYT0 or call the school office to request a form. Once you have downloaded and filled out the form, please hand your completed application into the school office.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Registering for free meals could also raise an extra £1,320 for your child’s primary school.
If you require further help, please contact Sharon Hudson in the school office or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org