The following advice for parents / guardians has been received from the Department for Education:- you should not be unduly worried about the possibility of your child catching the Coronavirus. There is no reason why your children should not continue to attend their early years, school or further education setting as normal.
Please click on the links below for more:
- Single Positive Case of COVID-19 – Sept 2020
- What to do if.. Covid information for parents
- Communications Procedure.2020-2021
- Back to School Southwark Booklet
- Letter Starting arrangements 2.9.20
- Year 5 & 6 Independent Travel letters Sep 2020
- Year 2 reopening information 22.6.20
- Year 3 reopening information 22.6.20
- Year 4 reopening information 22.6.20
- Year 5 reopening information 22.6.20
- RPS update letter 18th June 2020
- RPS Parent letter – reopening plan Nursery
- RPS Parent letter – reopening plan Reception
- COVID-19 Presentation created by our Chair and Vice Chair of Governors – June 2020
- RPS Parent letter reopening plan 22nd May
- COVID-19 update – letter for parents 27.3.2020
- SPREAD A LITTLE HAPPINESS! – PE & School Sports Network
- Letter_to_Parents from Southwark Director of Education 23.3.20
- ChatHealth Poster for Parents Guys St Thomas – 23rd March 2020
- COVID-19 update letter for parents 17.3.20
- COVID-19 update letter for parents 16.3.20
- COVID – 19 virus parent letter 13.3.20
You can help too!
The Government and NHS are well prepared to deal with this virus. You can help too. Germs can live on some surfaces for hours.
To protect yourself and others:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- Bin the tissue, and to kill the germs, wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel.
- If you have arrived back from China within 14 days follow the specific advice for returning travellers.
This is the best way to slow the spread of almost any germs, including Coronavirus.